- Address Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics, Nanchang, Jiangxi Province, China
- Qualification Bachelors USD Month
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
English Teacher Recruitment
Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics, founded in 1923, is located in Nanchang City, the capital of Jiangxi Province. Read More.
Life on Campus
|Intro Video||Summer Program||English Teachers|
English Teacher Wanted
1. English: Native speaker.
2. Health Condition: Applicants should be in good health condition, and no mental illness.
3. Personality: Interested in Chinese culture and language; A passion for teaching, dedication to students;Friendly manner;Open-minded and good communication skills Easy-going.
4. No criminal records on file. (A non-criminal record procured by the police station of teachers’ residence country is necessary for applying the working permit in China).
5. Required to teach at the Nanchang Campus and the Gongqing City Campus. There are shuttle buses coming from and to the two campuses daily, about 40 minutes away.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in any discipline. An English or Education degree is considered preferred.
2. TESOL, TEFL or CELTA diploma, Pass at C grade or above
3. Minimum of 2 years’ English teaching experience preferred
1. Base Salary: 7,500-10,000 yuan per month depending on your qualification. Contract is from Mar. 2022 to Jan. 2023.
2. Fully paid winter vacation; summer vacation will be paid if the teacher renews the contract
3. International Travelling Allowance: 13,000 yuan per year for American, Canadian citizens, 10,000 yuan per year for Europe, UK, Australia citizens. (Need to deduct the tax)
4. Water & Electricity Allowance: 500 RMB/month.
5. Free accommodation: private furnished apartment on campus.
6. Overall Monthly Salary: RMB 9,000 – 11,500/month
1. Basic workload: 16 teaching periods per week. Overtime payments if teaches exceed basic working hours,100 yuan per hour for the overtime payment, and will be calculated and paid together at the end of each semester. (Need to deduct the tax)
2. Free transportation once a week for shopping in the city center
3. JUFE will organize foreign teachers free to go on a one-day trip near Nanchang city once a semester.
4. Support from the Office of International Cooperation and Exchange
Introduction to Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics
Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics (hereinafter referred to as JUFE), founded in 1923, is located in Nanchang, the capital city of Jiangxi Province. It’s a well-known university in China, ranking 7th among all the universities of finance and economics.
Jointly sponsored and governed by the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Education, and the Government of Jiangxi Province, JUFE as a higher institution of finance and economics focuses on economics and management and simultaneously promotes the coordinated development of law, engineering, humanities, science, and arts. Since its inception, JUFE has been adhering to the motto of “Honesty, Excellence, Integrity and Perseverance” and the philosophy of “Dedication, Harmony and Perfection”, forming the characteristics of cultivating innovative and entrepreneurial talents who can represent the motto and philosophy. Additionally, it adheres to building a university featured with high quality, various specialties, outstanding talents, rule of law and good morality. Harboring the development goal of “high-level and internationally renowned financial university”, JUFE has been marching towards the dream of “a century-old prestigious school” with solid foundation, distinctive characteristics, and people’s satisfaction.