- Address Pingxiang University, Jiangxi, China
- Qualification Bachelors
- Salary Offer From CNY 10k/month USD From CNY 10k/month Month
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Institution: Pingxiang University
- Postcode: 337055
- Address: No. 211, Ping An North Avenue, Pingxiang City, Jiangxi Province, PR China
- Fax: +86-799-6682919/6684766
- Tel: +86-13767886789, +86-18720981534
- Contact person: Li Hailing/Lu Mengrong
- Website: http://www.pxc.jx.cn/index.htm
Qualification for EFL teachers
- Gender: No limitation, but priority goes to couples who are both English teachers
- Education: Bachelor or higher level, with TEFL/TESOL/EFL certificate or teaching certificate
- Major: Linguistics, Literature, Pedagogy, English Teaching, Social Study etc.
- Age: 22-58 (healthy)
- Nationality: English-speaking countries, such as Britain, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, etc.
- Vacancy: 4
- Teachers who are currently in China
Details of Work Contract
- Time of contract: One year or two years
- Students to teach: Undergraduates majoring in English, undergraduates of international cooperation programs
- Courses: Oral English, English Writing, etc.
- Work Place: On the Campus of Pingxiang University
- Workload: 18-24 lessons per week, 45 minutes per lesson (RMB￥60 for each overloaded lesson)
- Monthly Pay: Minimum monthly pay is RMB￥10000 and is negotiable based on one’s qualification.
- Insurance: Covered with healthy insurance
- International Air-fare: RMB￥9000 as International airfare upon completion of contractual period
- Bonus: Up to RMB￥1000 per semester (according to the comprehensive assessment)
- Housing: Unshared apartment for a couple, unshared apartment for single, each apartment consisting of 2 bedroom, a kitchen, a living room and a washing room, furnished with kitchen wares, beddings, household appliances (including air-conditioner, washing machine, color TV, microwave oven, refrigerator, etc) and furniture;
- Boarding Place: On the campus of Pingxiang University
Submit the following documents through CUJ online application (click ‘Apply for this job’). If the document cannot be uploaded, please send them by email to email@example.com.
- An application letter
- Copy of your resume with birth-date, passport number, address, education background, telephone and fax numbers, E-mail, an up-to-date photo
- Copy of your degree certificate or teacher’s certificate, TEFL/TESOL/EFL certificate
- Recommendation letters from your latest working unit, your teacher or someone who knows you well
- Copy of your passport
* Please mention you saw the advertised position on ChinaUniversityJobs.com. Use CUJ online application to prevent emails from going to recipient’s Spam folder. To receive job updates, please follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and/or WeChat.