- Address Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics, Nanchang, Jiangxi Province, China
- Qualification Bachelors
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
English Teacher Recruitment
Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics, founded in 1923, is located in Nanchang City, the capital of Jiangxi Province. Read More.
Life on Campus
|Intro Video||Summer Program||English Teachers|
Employer: International School at Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics
- 1. Working language: English, Native speaker.
- 2. Education: Bachelor’s degree or above. Preference will be given to candidates with a degree in English or Education.
- 3. Certificate: TESOL, TEFL or CELTA Certificate, Pass at 120 hours or above.
- 4. Working Experience:Minimum of 2 years’ English teaching experience if without TEOSL/TEFL/CELTA certificate.
- 5. Health Condition: Good physical and mental health conditions, under 60 years old of age (based on government employment policy) .
- 6. No criminal records on file. (A non-criminal record procured by the police station of teachers’ residence country is necessary for applying for the working permit in China).
- 7. Interested in Chinese culture and language; A passion for teaching & dedication to students; Good communication skills.
- 1. Basic Monthly payment: RMB 8500~13000 (16 teaching periods per week) depending on your qualification
- 2. Annual International Travelling Allowance: 10,000-13,000 yuan depending on your fight distance(Need to deduct the tax)
- 3. Water & Electricity Allowance: 500 RMB/month
- 4. Fully paid winter vacation or summer vacation if the teacher renews the contract for the following semester;
- 1. Free accommodation – An apartment with two bedrooms on campus including basic utilities
- 2. Additional monthly RMB 200 if the teacher gets 95 score or above in the aspect of teaching evaluation from college at the end of the semester
- 3. RMB 100/per teaching period will be paid for overtime workload
- 4. Free ride for shopping once a week
- 5. Free to go on a one-day trip near Nanchang city once a semester.
Introduction to Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics
Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics (hereinafter referred to as JUFE), founded in 1923, is located in Nanchang, the capital city of Jiangxi Province. It’s a well-known university in China, ranking 7th among all the universities of finance and economics.
Jointly sponsored and governed by the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Education, and the Government of Jiangxi Province, JUFE as a higher institution of finance and economics focuses on economics and management and simultaneously promotes the coordinated development of law, engineering, humanities, science, and arts. Since its inception, JUFE has been adhering to the motto of “Honesty, Excellence, Integrity and Perseverance” and the philosophy of “Dedication, Harmony and Perfection”, forming the characteristics of cultivating innovative and entrepreneurial talents who can represent the motto and philosophy. Additionally, it adheres to building a university featured with high quality, various specialties, outstanding talents, rule of law and good morality. Harboring the development goal of “high-level and internationally renowned financial university”, JUFE has been marching towards the dream of “a century-old prestigious school” with solid foundation, distinctive characteristics, and people’s satisfaction.