- Qualification Masters
- Apply Before Long-term Valid USD Month
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
1. Japanese speaking and listening
2. Japanese literature and writing
II. Teaching Staff Criteria
1. Qualification Requirements: Japanese native speaker, you should have at least a Master’s degree and minimum two years of professional teaching experience
2. Workload: At least 16 Class Periods (45 minutes per period) per week, and each extra class period will be paid.
3. Excellent physical condition
4. Professional teaching experience in university is preferred.
III. Candidates should provide the following materials:
1. Detailed CV
2. Copy of passport photo page
3. Copy of the degree certificate
4. Authentication of certificates by Chinese Embassy
5. Recommendation Letter or Employment Certificate from the previous employers for the last teaching positions, to confirm the years of teaching experience.
IV. Application Deadline:
Faculty recruitment will continue until the positions are filled.
V. What we offer:
1. Salary: RMB 5,000-8,000 per month, depending on your qualification and teaching experience, calculated over 10 months per year; if you work more hours, the University pays overtime); additional allowance of RMB 2200 per year (one-year contract) for holiday travel; Free accident insurance.
2. Work Visa: We will apply for the working visa for every teacher if you provide us with the required documents.
3. Flight reimbursement: we will pay one round trip airline tickets at the end of the contract year; Picking up from the airport within the province.
4. Staff housing: Free private apartment/flat with necessary facilities.