- Address Nanjing University, Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China
- Qualification PhD
- Apply Before Open Until Filled
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Last Refreshed Feb 22, 2022
Position: 1 full-time language teacher specialized in Japanese Literature and Linguistics
- Applicants should observe Chinese laws and regulations, and demonstrate a high standard of professional ethics.
- Applicants must be native speakers of Japanese with a PhD degree in literature, linguistics, or other specialties related to humanities or social sciences. Preference will be given to those whose research experience connects with the major areas of academic interest in Japanese language and culture, Japanese literature and Russian studies.
- Applicants should have at least two years of teaching experience in college or at premium Japanese language schools either in China or abroad with proven excellent pedagogical skills. Special consideration will be given to holders of assistant, associate and full professorship in overseas universities.
- In general, applicants should be under 50 years of age at the time of application (50 included). However, the age limit is subject to adjustment for exceptionally excellent applicants.
- Applicants should actively engage in academic and pedagogic research. Special consideration will be given to those who have demonstrated academic excellence.
Contact: Ms Wang
- Tel: 025-89683224
- E-mail: email@example.com.
Please submit the following documents through CUJ online application (your application will be sent to the college’s HR department by email). You can also send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Updated CV
- Passport and recent passport photograph
- Work permit or study permit if you are already in China