- Qualification Masters
- Apply Before Open Until Filled
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Department/School Website cflc.xmu.edu.cn
Xiamen University is one of China’s premier universities as designated by China’s National Ministry of Education under the government’s 211 Project, 985 Projectand the Double First Class initiative.
We sincerely welcome outstanding overseas teaching professionals from around the world to join us and contribute to our ongoing efforts to maintain Xiamen University’s reputation as “the Pride of the South”.
Position: Japanese Teacher
College/School: College of Foreign Languages and Cultures
Vacancy Available: 1
Academic Discipline:Japanese Language and Literature
- Native Japanese speaker with a Master’s degree and above of relevant majors (especially of Japanese language education, Japanese literature and Japanese linguistics), or native Japanese speaker with a Master’s degree and Japanese teacher qualification certificate.
- Basic understanding of Chinese and capable of teaching post-graduates Japanese interpreting and translation is preferred.
- Work full-time in Xiamen University.
- Teach 12 class hours (and above) per week, apart from student homework and exam responsibilities.
- Fulfill relevant administrative work as well as participate in activities organized by the School and/or the University.