- Address Nanjing Xiaozhuang University, Nanjing, China
- Qualification Masters USD Month
- Discipline Art, Law, Political Science, Education, Literature
- Majors Wanted Hotel Management, Tourism and Hospitality etc.
|click to view||click to view|
The role of Lecturer for Hotel Management is to teach hotel and tourism related courses in English. Those responsibilities include preparing lessons and lesson material, teaching young adult students, holding counseling sessions, assisting colleagues, maintaining records, writing progress reports, etc. You will have a maximum of 16 classes per week, each class for 45 minutes;
- Master’s degree in hotel management, tourism or related major
- Teaching experience in related field prefered
Salary and Benefits:
1. Salary and benefits packages are competitive and commensurate with rank and experience
2. Paid 4-week winter vacation and 1 month paid summer vacation for the first year; 2-month paid summer vacation for the second year.
3. 2,000 RMB Travel allowance per year
4. 8,000 RMB travel subsidies
5. Annual spring travel
6. Commercial medical insurance provided
3. Please submit the files through CUJ online application (click ‘Apply for this job’). For general inquiries about the position, please send email to email@example.com or add wechat ID: isac_org