- Address Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China
- Qualification Bachelors
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
Courses to teach
- Advanced Oral English, Oral English, English Listening, Oral English For Graduates
- Average 17-18 class hours per week
1. Bachelor or above degree
2. Native English Speakers
3. Age under 56 years old
- Pre tax monthly salary 11000-12000, 12 month salaries
- Every year, there is also a travel subsidy of 12,400 yuan for air tickets, which is distributed into two parts, issued once in the middle and once at end of the year.
- There are gifts during holidays and we organize group tours every year.
- Those who are willing to renew their contract after the expiration of one year will have a certain degree of salary increase if both the students and the faculty have good feedback on the teacher.
About The City – Nanjing
Nanjing is a city full of vigor and opportunities. It is a window for you to get a glimpse of real China. Touring, studying and living here, you may find it changing and growing every day, you may find it a city with Chinese tradition as the background and full of many modern qualities, and you may feel the hospitality of the people here.