- Address 600 Dunyu Road Sandun Town, Xihu District, Hangzhou, China
- Qualification PhD
- Discipline Science & Engineering
- Department/School Website en.westlake.edu.cn
Category: Postdoctoral Fellow
Location: Yunqi, Hangzhou, CN
Employment Type: Full-time
Introduction of The Lab
Our laboratory studies intelligent deformable polymer materials and their functional devices. We exploit exotic functions based on shape changes of intelligent soft materials. The laboratory possesses advanced R&D platform and sufficient funding. If you are interested in SPML, welcome to contact us.
For more information about our laboratory, please visit:
Jiu-an LV, Ph. D. (westlake.edu.cn)
Position: Postdoctoral Fellow (2 open positions)
1) Researchers in the fields of polymer science and engineering, micro-nano processing, two-photon polymerization, laser micro-processing, liquid crystal optics, light-controlled microfluidics, and micro-robots.
2) Ph.D. in the fields of polymer materials, wetting, soft robots, flexible material deformation, biomechanics, etc.
3) Applicants in mechanical calculation, modeling, and numerical simulation are more favorable.
4) Interested in intelligent materials, work hard, good at communication, have good academic ethics and strong teamwork spirit;
5) Excellent English writing, reading and speaking skills, and published outstanding SCI papers in the past 3 years.
Have obtained or about to obtain a Ph.D. degree, aged under 35.
Compensation and Benefits
The research team offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with the selected candidate’s qualifications and experience.
For post-doc(s) who selected for China Postdoctoral Science Foundation or Advanced Programs of Zhejiang Province will be entitled to receive the same amount funds from the Hangzhou government.
For post-doc(s) who full-time work in Hangzhou after completing their post-doc research will be eligible for applying allowance of 400,000RMB from the Hangzhou government.
How to Apply
To apply, please send the following documents in English as PDF files to [email protected], and indicate the Post-doc application in the email subject.
2) 2 reference letters
3) Doctoral Degree Certificate
4) Other documents that describe the applicant’s academic achievements