- Address Westlake University Yungu Campus, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
- Qualification Masters
- Apply Before Open Until Filled
- Salary Offer Competitive USD Competitive Month
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture, Science & Engineering, Art, Law, Political Science, Education, Literature
|click to view||click to view|
At Westlake, you will surround yourself with burgeoning community of amazing people from a diverse background. However, you will never feel lost and unsupported. We are here for you and help you grow and thrive.
Available Faculty Positions:
- Faculty Positions at Center for Infectious Disease Research, Westlake University
- Physics Faculty Positions at Westlake University
- Chemistry Faculty Positions at Westlake University
- Faculty Positions at Westlake Center for Genome Editing, Westlake University
- Faculty Positions in School of Engineering, Westlake University
- Faculty Positions in Institute for Theoretical Sciences, Westlake University
- Faculty Position in the experimental condensed matter physics, School of Science, Westlake University
- Faculty Position in School of Science, Westlake University
- Faculty Positions in School of Life Sciences, Westlake University
- Faculty and Postdoc Positions in Center of Artificial Photosynthesis for Solar Fuels, Westlake University
- Faculty Positions in Westlake University
Your Opportunity and Qualifications
Faculty Positions are open at four distinct ranks: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Full Professor, and Chair Professor.
Tenured faculty: Associate Professor, Full Professor, or Chair Professor
- The applicant should have world-class academic achievements and hold tenured Associate Professorship (or above) or equivalent positions in world-class universities or research institutes.
- The applicant promises to work full time at Westlake upon acceptance of the offer.
Tenure-track faculty: Assistant Professor or Associate Professor
- The applicant should have a doctorate degree.
- The applicant should have academic achievements equivalent to those of the Assistant Professor or Associate Professor in world-class universities.
- The applicant promises to work full time at Westlake upon acceptance of the offer. The first appointment will be five years.
Salary, Benefits and Start-up package
Each faculty member will receive an internationally competitive salary and a fringe benefits package that includes a generous housing option, a high-end medical care plan for the entire family, etc. These benefits have been designed with references to those of the research private universities in the US.
Each faculty member is provided with an internationally competitive start-up package that includes long-term and sufficient research funds, ample laboratory space, excellent equipment and research support. Stable financial support safeguards every research project that is designed to push the envelope of human knowledge.
How to apply
Please submit your complete application package including the following materials as a single pdf. file in English to [email protected]. In the subject line please indicate “Name +School + Department + Research field”.
- Cover letter
- Up-to-date CV with a publication list and Google Scholar profile link
- Statement of Research Summary and Research Proposal (3-5 pages)
- Arrange for 3 letters of reference (to be sent by referees directly to the above email address)
Office of Human Resources, Westlake University
Yungu Campus Address: 600 Dunyu Road, Sandun Town, Xihu District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province 310030, CHINA
Yunqi Campus Address: 18 Shilongshan Road, Cloud Town, Xihu District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province 310024, CHINA
For more information, please visit: https://www.westlake.edu.cn/
Review of applications will start upon receipt and will continue until the positions are filled.
For excellent applicants highly recommended by the academic search committee, we will co-ordinate the scheduling of interviews at any convenient time!
Use CUJ online application (click ‘Apply for this job’ button below) to format your application and avoid email being sent to junk folder. Please indicate the position you wish to apply for in your cover message.