- Address 600 Dunyu Road Sandun Town, Xihu District, Hangzhou, China
- Qualification PhD
- Discipline Science & Engineering
- Department/School Website en.westlake.edu.cn
Category: Postdoctoral Fellow
Location: Yungu, Hangzhou, CN
Employment Type: Full-time
Introduction of The Lab/ Research Field
Dr. Xiao Lin has extensive experience in the measurement of thermoelectric transport in extremely low temperature and extremely high magnetic field. His research experience is mainly in iron-based superconductors, SrTiO3 superconductors, transition metal oxygenates and other related electronic systems. He is good at studying Fermi surface and quantum limit behavior of samples by using quantum oscillation behavior of Nernst effect, thermoelectric potential, thermal conductivity and resistivity under magnetic field.
Position: Postdoctoral Fellow (one)
1) The candidate should be able to carry out scientific research independently, have nice English speaking and writing skills, and have published high-level SCI papers as the first author or corresponding author.
3) Acquire parts of the following experimental skills:
A. Growing 2D electronic materials, familiar with chemical vapor deposition (CVD), pulse laser deposition (PLD), atomic layer deposition (ALD) or other related technologies.
B. Nano fabrication, familiar with photolithography, electron beam etching (EBL) or other related technologies.
C. Micro-region transport measurements: familiar with low temperature transport measurements in cryostats.
(1) Have obtained or about to obtain a Ph.D. degree, aged under 35.
(2) Physics discipline is preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
The research team offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with the selected candidate’s qualifications and experience. Applications for relevant projects and programs will be encouraged and supported.
For post-doc(s) who selected for China Postdoctoral Science Foundation or Advanced Programs of Zhejiang Province will be entitled to receive the same amount funds from the Hangzhou government.
For post-doc(s) who full-time work in Hangzhou after completing their post-doc research will be eligible for applying allowance of 400,000RMB from the Hangzhou government.
How to Apply
To apply, please send the following documents in English as PDF files to [email protected] , and indicate the Post-doc application in the email subject.
1) Post-doc application form（attach a detailed CV）
2) 2 reference letters
3) Doctoral Degree Certificate