- Address 600 Dunyu Road Sandun Town, Xihu District, Hangzhou, China
- Qualification PhD
- Discipline Science & Engineering
- Department/School Website en.westlake.edu.cn
Category: Postdoctoral Fellow
Location: Yunqi, Hangzhou, CN
Employment Type: Full-time
Introduction of the Lab/ Research Field
The nanophotonic materials lab is seeking creative, highly motivated and team-oriented scientists interested in developing an inter-disciplinary research program. The lab combines advanced microscopy methods with unconventional nanophotonic materials to explore new physical phenomena in the spatio-temporal domain, with potential application in health, AR/VR and quantum information sciences. If you would like to be part of the lab exploring emergin photonic materials, please contact Siying Peng at email@example.com with a short description of your past research experiences and a CV.
Nanophotonic Materials Lab website ： http://pengsylab.com/
Position: Postdoctoral Fellow (1)
1) In the field of nanophotonic materials
2) Degree in relevant field such as EE, physics and optical engineering
3) Have published papers in relevant disciplines
4) Experience in one of the following areas: nanofabrication, FDTD modeling, optical characterization, optoelectronic devices
Having obtained or about to obtain a Ph.D. degree, aged under 35.
Compensation and Benefits
The research team offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with the selected candidate’s qualifications and experience. Applications for relevant projects and programs will be encouraged and supported.
Postdoc(s) selected for China Postdoctoral Science Foundation or Zhejiang Province Selected Funding for Postdoctoral Research Projects will be entitled to further receive a supporting fund of the same amount from the Hangzhou municipal government.
Postdoc(s) who work in Hangzhou on a full-time basis after completing their postdoctoral research will be eligible for applying an allowance of 400,000RMB from the Hangzhou municipal government.
How to Apply
To apply, please send the following documents in English in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate “Postdoc Application” in the email subject.
2) 2 reference letters
3) Doctoral Degree Certificate