- Address 600 Dunyu Road Sandun Town, Xihu District, Hangzhou, China
- Qualification PhD
- Discipline Science & Engineering
- Department/School Website en.westlake.edu.cn
Category: Postdoctoral Fellow
Location: Yunqi, Hangzhou, CN
Employment Type: Full-time
Introduction of the Lab/ Research Field
Dr. Lei Wang joined Westlake University since 2019 Fall as a Principal Investigator and the Lead of Biomass Energy and Materials Lab (BEM Lab). She will continue her multi-disciplinary research focusing on converting biomass to high value-added energy products, chemical products and functional materials. In additional to technology development, she is also interested in applying multi-scale life cycle thinking to tackle energy transition related problems, climate change issues and pursue sustainable circular economy.
Position: Postdoctoral Fellow (3)
1) Degree holders in Chemical Engineering, Biomass Chemistry and Materials, Environment Science and Engineering
2) Publish research articles on high impact journals within 3 years
3) Be enthusiastic in original research and able to carry our research independently
Having obtained or about to obtain a Ph.D. degree, aged under 35.
Compensation and Benefits
The research team offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with the selected candidate’s qualifications and experience. Applications for relevant projects and programs will be encouraged and supported.
Postdoc(s) selected for China Postdoctoral Science Foundation or Zhejiang Province Selected Funding for Postdoctoral Research Projects will be entitled to further receive a supporting fund of the same amount from the Hangzhou municipal government.
Postdoc(s) who work in Hangzhou on a full-time basis after completing their postdoctoral research will be eligible for applying an allowance of 400,000RMB from the Hangzhou municipal government.
How to Apply
To apply, please send the following documents in English in PDF format to [email protected], and indicate “Postdoc Application” in the email subject.
2) 2 published papers (Front page)
3) 2 references’ contact details
4) Doctoral Degree Certificate