- Address 18 Jinfeng Road, Zhuhai, Guangdong Province, China
- Qualification PhD
- Apply Before December 31, 2021
- Discipline Art, Law, Political Science, Education, Literature
- Majors Wanted History, Culture, International Studies or related
The Research Centre for History and Culture (RCHC) was co-founded by Beijing Normal University (BNU) and BNU-HKBU United International College (UIC) in Zhuhai, China.
Through focused research on major ancient civilizations both in China and abroad, RCHC conjugates expertise in Eastern and Western research and improves traditional knowledge with innovative methods. By means of rigorous interdisciplinary research, RCHC aims at contributing to cultivate and advance various disciplines of history and culture, as well as to create a large scientific network with rich humanistic quality and international vision.
The Centre now invites applications around the globe from different fields of ancient civilizations such as history, literature, linguistics, religious studies, art history, archaeology, codicology, epigraphy, philosophy, ethnography as well from a wide range ofareas of specialization, such as Sinology, Indology, Egyptology, Oriental Studies, African studies, Greco-Roman studies, Middle Eastern studies, Eastern Asian studies, Persian studies, Judaic studies, Biblical studies, Islamic studies, Buddhist studies, South-East Asian studies, etc. Recently, we have recruited a few scholars and all of them are enthusiastic about the studies of different civilizations. Successful candidate will join our research team as Postdoctoral Fellow and to apply for external grants as well as delivering high-quality output.
The Post-doctoral Fellows are expected to conduct innovative research in the area of their specialization. With the double affiliation to BNU and UIC, they will benefit from simultaneous access to the thriving multi-cultural academic communities and the facilities at both institutions.
- 1. Applicants should hold PhD degrees from well-known universities or research institutes in China or abroad.
- 2. Applicants should be under the age of 35 and received their PhD for less than 3 years prior to their postdoctoral application. Full-time work at BNU Zhuhai is required during the postdoctoral program (Two years).
- 3. Good command of listening, speaking, reading and writing in English.
- 4. With high-profile research outputs in the past 5 years.
Ms. Wu Xuemei
<Please reference the source “ChinaUniversityJobs.com” when submitting your application.>