- Qualification PhD
- Apply Before Open Until Filled
- Salary Offer Competitive salaries USD Competitive salaries Month
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Department/School Website cflc.xmu.edu.cn
Xiamen University (XMU) is a first class university of international repute, offering a comprehensive range of programmes and recognized for its cutting-edge research. Nestled snugly between green hills and the sea in the Southeastern part of China, XMU has one of the most scenic campuses in the country.
The XMU College of Foreign Languages (CFLC), as one of the first academic disciplines at the University, comprises five sections: English Language and Literature, Foreign Language Education, Japanese Language and Literature, European Languages and Literatures, and French Language and Literature, offering Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctor’s Degree Programmes.
CFLC is now inviting distinguished academics and scholars to join us.
More information is available via https://cflc.xmu.edu.cn/cflcen/
- Applicants should maintain the highest standards of personal and professional integrity.
- Applicants should hold PhD degrees in the relevant disciplines from world-renowned universities. Applicants with the following backgrounds are preferred: Translation and Interpretation Studies, Linguistics and Literature.
- Applicants should have demonstrated their ability to carry out innovative research, and have published papers in top international academic journals as the first author or corresponding author.
CFLC provides competitive salaries. Qualified recruited candidates can apply for benefits according to XMU’s talent projects and plans.
To facilitate your application process, please submit the following materials to the contact person:
- Personal Curriculum Vitae with the full texts of 3 to 5 representative papers or major publications.
- A list of 3 to 5 references with detailed contact information.
Contact: Ms. Emma WEI
Applications will be considered on an ongoing basis until the post is filled.
<“Please indicate that you saw the advertised position on ChinaUniversityJobs.com”>