- Qualification PhD
- Apply Before April 30, 2022 USD Month
- Discipline Science & Engineering
To further strengthen development of Electronic Science and Technology discipline and offer a high-level research platform for outstanding doctors and young researchers who aspire to engage in relative research, the School of Electronics and Information Engineering, one of the most historical and prestigious schools in Hangzhou Dianzi University, sets up the Postdoctoral Research Station of Electronic Science and Technology. The Postdoctoral Research Station now openly recruits postdoctoral researchers from home and abroad. Prospective applicants are required to submit their application materials. Relevant matters are hereby announced as below:
1. Basic Requirements:
1) The applicants should have a doctoral degree obtained within the last three years in a high-level university or research institution in China or overseas. The applicants are expected to be in good physical condition, excellent in character and learning. There is no limitation on candidate’s nationality.
2) The applicants should have high academic level and strong organizational skills.
3) The applicants should work full time.
4) The applicants should be under 35 years old. The candidates who have overseas study and research experience are preferred.
5) The applicants should have published high-level SCI papers as first author in well-known journals in relevant fields.
2. Research Directions
For research topics, please take a look at the attached Recruitment Plan. Recruitment+Plan.docx
Ⅱ. SALARY AND BENEFITS
1. Annual income will be no less than 300,000 yuan (before tax) per year usually. Welfare benefits will be in accordance with relevant regulations of Hangzhou Dianzi University.
2. The postdoctoral fellowship is for 2 years.
3. During one’s fellowship, one may apply for miscellaneous grants and funds.
4. Outstanding fellows who have excellent academic achievements will be recommended to compete for a position of teacher in our university.
5. Research achievements will be rewarded according to the relevant policies of Hangzhou Dianzi University.
6. Postdoctoral research fellow can apply for Professional Title Evaluation during the post-doctoral period.
Ⅲ. APPLICATION MATERIALS
1. Curriculum vitae
2. List of academic achievements
3. Supporting materials, such as project approval, award certificate, published works.
Ⅳ. CONTACT INFORMATION
Contact: Ms. Wang
<Please reference the source “ChinaUniversityJobs.com” when submitting your application.>