- Positions: Full-time English Teachers
- Job Description: classroom teaching, tutoring, paper revising, extracurricular activities and course development that cater to needs related to the education of undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Vacancies: 3-5
- Age: 23 to 55
- Language Requirements: Native English speakers from the United States, Canada, Great Britain, Australia and New Zealand preferred
- Education: Master or above degree required; TESOL/CELTA/TEFL certification required unless you have a Bachelor degree in either Education or English
- Work experience: Two years of teaching experience preferred; otherwise, with TESOL/CELTA/TEFL certification
- Contract Duration: One-Year Contract (from September 1st to August 31st), with renewal of contract based on yearly evaluation
- Workload: 16 average teaching hours (eight 2-50minutes lessons) plus 4 hours of student tutoring per week.
Salary and Benefits
- Yearly salary in RMB: Salary will depend on relevant qualifications and teaching experiences. It will be in the range of 134300 to 145300 RMB per year, Master 134300/y, and PhD 145300/y.
- Paid Holiday/Vacation: English teachers enjoy the same summer and winter vacations and public holidays as the teaching staff of HIT including New Year’s Day, Spring Festival, Qing-Ming Festival, International Labor Day, Dragon Boat Festival, Chinese National Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other holidays stipulated by laws and regulations of China.
- Medical and Health: Comprehensive insurance for English teachers in China during his/her employment by HIT will be purchased by HIT.
How to Apply
If you are interested in working with us as an English teacher, please submit your CV, the first page of your passport, your degree certificate and your TEFL or TESOL certificate.