- Qualification PhD
- Apply Before Long-term Recruitment
- Discipline Science & Engineering
Job Vacancies of SRIBD
Shenzhen Research Institute of Big Data (SRIBD) was established by Shenzhen Government to address the key issues in big data scientific research. The goal of SRIBD is to become a world-class center for big data research and development, focusing on the fundamental research in data science and its applications, technology transfer and commercialization. Currently, SRIBD has built a renowned research team composed of Nobel laureates, academicians, and IEEE Fellows. SRIBD has abundant data resources for fundamental research and application development, with a friendly entrepreneurial environment strongly endorsed by financial support from the Shenzhen Government.
According to the needs of the development of the institute, we are now looking for outstanding talents to join us.
Research Scientist（10-15 people）
- A doctoral degree in related fields;
- Able to use English as working language and write research papers;
- Solid background in scientific research and good paper publication record;
- Experience in industrialization of research results will be a plus;
- Able to communicate and cooperate with colleagues in different fields；
- Applicants with experience in the following fields are preferred: Chinese speech and semantic recognition/understanding; computer vision, graphics and video recognition; big data security; secure computing; data mining and algorithm for precision medicine; data-driven government decision-making; data-driven intelligent logistics; data-driven future network design and optimization.
SRIBD will provide a competitive annual salary with a world-class research and development environment. Through the institute, researchers can apply national, provincial, and city projects. The institute can also endorse the researchers to apply various talent programs.
For the Research Scientist position, applicants should prepare a curriculum vitae, research plan (2 pages), three representative papers, and the contact information of three referees (Affiliation, position and email).
Please send the above documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact：Miss. Cara Long