Category: Postdoctoral Fellow
Location: Yunqi, Hangzhou, CN
Employment Type: Full-time
Introduction of The Lab/ Research Field
The primary focus of our laboratory’s research is the technology development as well as the practical implementation of flexible integrated photonics. The related research directions include but are not limited to the following:
1. Photonic integration development with novel materials such as infrared optical glass materials, biocompatible oxides, polymer, 2D materials, semiconductor membrane, etc.;
2. Design, fabrication and testing of passive (3D optical couplers and optical switches, nanocavities, photonic crystals, etc.) and active components (on-chip light sources, modulators, photodetectors, etc.) with new functionalities.
3. Investigation and application of flexible photonic chip in the field of wearable sensing, optical interconnect, and biotechnology.
Position: Postdoctoral position
1) Have obtained or about to obtain a Ph. D. degree in optical engineering, electronic engineering, material science, physics, mechanical engineering; Candidates with research experience including but not limited to nanofabrication, optical/mechanical simulation and design, devices testing will be preferred;
2) Be motivated and able to conduct research independently and summarize the results within a paper；
3) Have good communication skills and team-work spirit.
4) Aged under 35.
Compensation and Benefits
The research team offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with the selected candidate’s qualifications and experience. Applications for relevant projects and programs will be encouraged and supported.
For post-doc(s) who selected for China Postdoctoral Science Foundation or Advanced Programs of Zhejiang Province will be entitled to receive the same amount funds from the Hangzhou government.
For post-doc(s) who full-time work in Hangzhou after completing their post-doc research will be eligible for applying allowance of 400,000RMB from the Hangzhou government.
How to Apply
To apply, please send the following documents in English as PDF files to Dr. Lan Li (firstname.lastname@example.org), and indicate the Post-doc application in the email subject.
1. Postdoctoral application form/ Resume
2. 2 reference letters