- Address Hechuan, Chongqing, China
- Qualification Bachelors USD Month
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
Chongqing College of International Business and Economics (Chongqing, China) is looking for foreign experts and teachers, teaching courses of English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French and Business administration or other related courses to college students of English and non-English majors.
- Starting Date: September, 2022
- One-year contract (from September 1st, 2022 to July 15 th, 2023)
- Remuneration Package
- Salary depends on your experience and degrees. See more details on the contract.
- Teaching Load: 16-18 periods per week, 18 weeks.
1. Language teacher:
- Language teachers should be native speakers from native speaking countries, have at least a Bachelor degree.
- Language teachers with business related education background have priority.
- English teachers with a TESOL/TEFL certificate or English teaching experiences have priority.
- Non English language teachers (such as Japanese, Spanish, French or Korean) who can speak English fluently have priority.
2. Professional teacher (No language teacher):
- Non language teachers should have at least master degree of Business related major.
- Non language teachers can speak English, Japanese, Spanish, French or Korean.
- Teachers should have at least two years teaching experience.
- Devotion to teaching: patient, responsible and enthusiastic.
- Age:younger than56 years old.
- Teachers should respect Chinese culture and obey Chinese law and rules.
If you are interested in this position, please submit the following documents
- 1) Copy of the first page of your passport;
- 2) Resume. Please state your full name, country of residence, E-mail address, home address and phone number with a description of your academic history and teaching experience;
- 3) A recent photo;
- 4) Scanned copy of your highest degree certificate and teaching certificates, if any.