- Address China, Jiangsu, Changzhou, Xinbei District, Wushan Road, 常州工学院新北校区（西门）
- Qualification Bachelors
- Apply Before Open until filled USD Month
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
The role of a Foreign English teacher is to help our students speak English and improve English practical skills. Those responsibilities include preparing lessons and lesson material, teaching young adult students, holding counseling sessions, assisting colleagues, maintaining records, writing progress reports, etc.
- From English-speaking Country with at least 2 years teaching experience.
- Foreign teachers belonging to any of the following categories are not required to have teaching experience
(a) teachers holding Bachelor degree Or above of Education or English language major;
(b) teachers have TEFL, TESOL, TESL certificates
- Aged from 22-60
- Teach 16-20 periods per week
Salary and Benefits
- 1. Monthly salary will be RMB 7000-9000 before tax.
- 2. A round trip airplane ticket (Economy class) is reimbursed for a one-school year duration contract, a single trip airplane ticket (Economy class) is reimbursed for a one-term duration contract.
- 3. CIT (Changzhou Institute of Technology) offers RMB 2200 as travelling allowance for a one-school year duration RMB 1100 for a one-term duration
- 4. CIT offers a subsidy of 300 RMB per to cover gas, hot water, and electricity
- 5, CIT offers free apartments with all necessary facilities including air-conditioner, computer with internet, printer, microwave, water heater, fridge, shover, wash machine, cooking facilities. and 24/7 hot Water, and gas.
- 6. Foreign teachers can attend Chinese class for free.
- 7. CIT buy insurance for teachers from Ping’an Company, and pay for resident permit and physical in China.
- 8. All holiday (winter and summer vacations as well as legal holidays in China) during the employment is paid.
- 9. Foreign teachers can attend a one-day trip to cities nearby once a term for free.