- Address 湖北大学, 武昌区, 湖北省, 中华人民共和国
- Qualification Bachelors
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
About Hubei University
Hubei University, located in Wuhan, capital city of Central China’s Hubei Province, is a key comprehensive university jointly administered by Hubei Provincial Government and China’s Ministry of Education, covering arts, history, philosophy, science, engineering, economics, law, management, education, agriculture and medicine, with the disciplines of Material Science and Chemistry ranking top 1% in the world ESI.
We warmly welcome foreign language teachers with English, Portuguese, French and Japanese as mother languages, and professional teachers in arts, history, philosophy, science, engineering, economics, law, management, education, agriculture and medicine etc.
Salary and Benefits
- 8000RMB/month for undergraduate degree; 9000RMB/month for master’s degree; 10000RMB/month for doctorate, 10 months salary in the first year, 11 months in the second year and 12 months in the third year
- Reimbursement of round-trip air ticket to Wuhan not exceeding RMB12,000 within one year contract period with ticket
- Travel allowance of 1000 RMB for one semester
- Purchase of medical insurance during the contract period
- Free two-and-a-half-room apartment on campus
- Bachelor degree or above
- Two years of teaching experience, or a bachelor’s degree or higher in education, language or teacher training, or a teaching certificate from the host country can exempt the work experience requirement
- Under 60 years of age, physically and mentally healthy, no criminal record