- Address Zijin'gang Campus, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
- Qualification PhD
- Apply Before Open until filled
- Discipline Finance, Management, Economics and Business
- Department/School Website www.som.zju.edu.cn
School of Management
Established in 1927, The School of Management has the motto of cultivating the healthy power leading the future of China. The mission is to advance management theories and methods with insights from the Chinese context that contribute to social welfare and cultivate professionals and leaders with global perspective, innovative capability, entrepreneurial spirit and social responsibility.
It has built up the following departments:
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Strategy
- Data Science and Engineering Management
- Service Science and Operations Management
- Leadership and Organization Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Tourism and Hotel Management
Currently it has 120 full time faculty and 188 staff. Also it has over 400 undergraduates, over 1600 MBA students, over 300 PhD students and over 370 international students. (see school website here)
Zhejiang University “Hundred Talents Program”
- The one who holds this position should engage in high-quality teaching and fulfill the teaching requirements of the relevant school or department.
- The one who holds this position should be engaged in high-level research, implement new developments in the academic discipline, make influential achievements in relevant fields, enhance his/her own international academic influence, and be an internationally active academic member.
- The one who holds this position should facilitate international academic communication and research cooperation, build an international reputation, and strive to become a leading personality in the academic discipline.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- The applicant should hold a doctoral degree from a world-renowned university and should have reached the level of assistant or associate professor (or an equivalent title) at an internationally prominent university.
- The applicant should be a proactive learner, who is professional with teamwork skills. At the same time, he or she should have the ability to conduct research independently.
- The applicant should be a top-notch talent among his or her peers and have the potential to become a leader in the field.
- The applicant should work full-time at ZJU.
- ZJU will provide competitive compensation, including a housing allowance.
- ZJU will provide the position of ZJU100 Young Professor, qualified to supervise doctoral students.
- Those qualifying for the talent program may rent a faculty apartment during employment, and after receiving tenure, they have the opportunity to apply for the purchase of an apartment designated for those with “talent” status.
- After the application is approved, a research fund will be provided by ZJU, the particular amount of which is to determined according to discipline.
- ZJU will provide a one-time relocation fee and actively recommend and assist qualified faculty in applying for national, provincial and ministerial-level youth talent programs or projects.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit your applications electronically to the contact person.
Applicants should include the following materials in PDF format:
- a comprehensive CV
- a statement of research goals and a teaching plan
- the full texts of 3 to 5 representative papers or major publications
- a list of 3 to 5 references with detailed contact information.
Contact: Ms. Li
Tel: +86 – 0571- 8820 6858