- Qualification Masters
- Apply Before Open Until Filled USD Month
- Discipline Finance, Management, Economics and Business
- Last Refreshed Jan. 5, 2022
- Department/School Website internationalcollege.gdufs.edu.cn
Introduction of the International College:
Established in 2004, International College of GDUFS is an accredited Study Abroad Training Centre by the Ministry of Education. Over the past 17 years, International College has dedicated itself to international education and has trained over 10,201 students to complete their undergraduate/postgraduate degrees at more than 40 international universities in six countries, including the UK, Australia, the USA, Canada, New Zealand and South Korea. International College is now the largest training service provider for overseas study in China with the most developed educational cooperation programs.
Teacher for Principles of Finance
1. Offer courses in Principles of Finance for undergraduates;
2. 10-16 class hours per week (40 minutes per teaching hour);
3. Assist in the development of teaching plans and materials, if required.
1. Native English speaker;
2. Master degree or above;
3. Two years or above teaching/working experience in finance and other related fields.
The remuneration can be negotiated according to the applicant’s qualifications and experience.
The university provides free on-campus housing with basic furniture and electrical appliances; it also provides social security, medical insurance and accident insurance for foreign teachers. Children of foreign teachers have the opportunity to study in schools affiliated to GDUFS.
Visit 2022 Recruitment Announcement for International Talents for more information about the recruitment.