- Address Nanchang Normal University, Nanchang, China
- Qualification Bachelors
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
Ⅰ. Job title
English language teacher
1. Nationality of English-speaking countries or countries where English is first official language;
2. Bachelor degree or above with authentication; at least 2 years EFL/ESL teaching experience (not necessary for those who majored in education, language or teacher education, or who has got the teacher certificate in his/her country, or who has got the required certificate of foreign language teaching);
3. Holding TEFL or TESOL certificate;
4. Age under 55, good mental and physical state;
5. 1 year or above teaching experience in universities in China preferred.
Workload: 20 hours per week in class teaching (mainly teaching spoken English) plus 2 hours per month off-class teaching and researching activities.
Foreign language teachers are paid a monthly salary of ¥9,000 for a bachelor’s degree, ¥9,500 for a master’s degree, and ¥15,000 for a doctorate. Each foreign teacher is paid ten months’ salary for each contract year.
Other benefits: ¥11,000 for international airfare, ¥3,500 for electricity (the foreign teacher will pay for the amount over the limit), ¥3,200 for other transportation expenses, and ¥3,000 for meals on campus for each contract year. Free housing with basic household appliances and furniture (with internet access)