- Address China, Zhejiang, Hangzhou, Xihu, 龙山街云栖小镇石西湖大学
- Qualification Masters
- Apply Before Open until filled
1. Assist HR Director in all aspects of Human Resources services including but not limited to: Talent Acquisition and Retention, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations/Labor Relations, Human Resource Compliance, and Training & Development;
2. Provide assistance and suggestions to HR Director on faculty recruitment and retention; responsible for identifying, developing, and executing talent strategies;
3. Maintain good relationship with government offices, universities, institutions or other related partners to ensure smooth delivery of HR services; responsible for interpreting and applying policies, procedures, and laws as it relates to the HR service process;
4. Oversee recruitment and retention of staff team;
5. Oversee staff training and development;
6. Other duties related to the Office of Human Resources as requested.
1. Master’s Degree or above.;
2. Strong familiarity with human resource concepts, practices, legislation, and procedures in academic settings; previous experience in a higher education institution and/or a multinational organization is a plus;
3. 8 years of relevant experience in human resources with depth knowledge of human resources management in a variety of areas;
4. 5 years of team management experience, excellent interpersonal and leadership skills;
5. Fluent in both Chinese and English, able to use English as working language, ability to work in a multicultural environment;
6. Strong negotiation and analytical skills; strong sense of responsibility.
Westlake University is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals of all ethnic backgrounds and all countries.
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience
How to Apply:
Please submit your cover letter and resume as a single attachment and send it to [email protected].
Please note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive for each job opening, we are not able to reach out to every applicant, we will contact applicants who meet the selection criteria and have a potential fit for the role.
For more information, please visit: https://www.westlake.edu.cn/