- Address Shuangqing Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China
- Qualification Bachelors
- Apply Before Open until filled USD Month
1) Assist THBI Director and the Tsinghua University Education Foundation in fundraising efforts.
2) Assist THBI Director in maintaining close connections with the industry and government agencies.
3) Assist THBI Director in maintaining close relationships with domestic and overseas academic units and researchers; managing major cooperation research projects.
4) Direct and manage THBI outreach efforts, including contacting and maintaining relevant promotion channels, publishing THBI’s news and events, maintaining the WeChat public platform and the THBI website.
1) Bachelor or Master degree, no specific areas required
2) Experience of 3 or more years in public relations or fundraising agencies
3) Excellent English and Chinese writing and communication skills. Be able to work in an English-speaking environment.
5) Candidates with an overseas educational background or a work experience in a university, research institute, foundations, or technical enterprises are preferred.
Tsinghua University’s labor contract provides competitive salaries and benefits. The specific remuneration package depends on the candidates’ qualifications and experience.
Applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. On the email title please put [Public Relation Manager Application + name of applicant]. Select applicants will be contacted for an interview.