- Address Zhengzhou, Henan Province, China
- Qualification PhD
- Discipline Art, Law, Political Science, Education, Literature
Employment Type: Full-time
Duration: 10 month fixed-term appointment
Remuneration: CNY350,000 – CNY400,000. Apartment, and other welfare benefits will be offered.
The International Joint Laboratory of Behavior and Cognitive Science is looking to appointment Research Scientist/Professorship within the Research Areas of the Laboratory. The duties will include recruitment of research participants, screening and enrolment, running participants through the study protocol, physiological assessment of cognitive performance measures, data management, data analysis and preparation of manuscripts and supervision of Research Assistant assigned to the study. The academic will also develop new lines of research complementary to the main project.
The successful candidate must have:
– PhD by research in Psychology or an area relevant to the post.
– Track record of research excellence as indicated by two of the following conditions:
– Publications in peer reviewed journals;
– Successful grant applications;
– Experience of managing research projects (as a PI or Co-PIs);
– National and international collaborations; or
– Keynote addresses and/or invitations to present at prestigious scientific conferences.
Applications and all relevant documents (cover letter, academic CV, list of publications, certificates, list of acquired third-party funding, list of lectures and seminars) are to be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com