- Address 85 Minglun Street, Kaifeng, Henan, China
- Qualification Bachelors
- Apply Before Open Until Filled USD Month
- Discipline Science & Engineering
Employer: Henan University (website)
Openings for Research Positions at the College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Henan University, China.
We are looking for postdoctoral applicants with outstanding academic credentials, commitment to teaching, and strong potential to lead multidisciplinary research.
Research areas with immediate openings:
- Artificial Photosynthesis (Photocatalytic Hydrogen Production)
- Superwetting surfaces for oil water separation / self-cleaning or other applications
- Targeting and Delivery of Platinum-based Anticancer Drugs
Qualifications: Applicants should have a Ph.D. degree, demonstrate excellent research and teaching potential and are expected to develop independent research programs that can complement/integrate with current research activities at Henan University.
Responsibilities: Applicants are required to conduct independent research, teaching, and public service.
Salary and benefits will be competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Application Deadline: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Position Start Date: Available immediately
To apply, applicants should submit following materials via email to Prof. Shanhu Liu (firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com):
- Designated position in topic of email indicating area of research interest;
- A detailed updated C.V. in MS Word or PDF version, including educational, research and professional experiences.
- Names and contact details of at least two referees.